Question
Posted by: S-p | 2007/05/02

Panado's

Hi Everyone,

I have had a bad couple of days with really terrible headaches!
It is really my own fault, as I ate quite a bit of chocolate, yellow cheese etc on the weekend (all the things neurologist told me NOT to eat) ... the problem is, before I fell preg, I would take something a bit stronger, and be fine - Panando's do NOTHING for me!
(Before now my Chocolate headache was always worth it).

Is the dose during pregnancy, the same as the normal adult dosage, I am just worried I am taking too much.
Yesterday I took a total of 4, and today have taken 2 so far .....

Feel bad taking them. Are they really okay?!?!

THANK YOU!

Expert ImageForumArchive

I also use to get "chocolate headaches" after eating one small piece! If I were you I would stick with panandos as it is guaranteed to be safe during pregnancy, unless your gynae tells you that you may use something else.

Health Admin

4
Posted by: Ellie | 2007/05/02

I also use to get a lot of headaches the first few weeks. My gynae prescribed "Tramaset" which helped a lot. Unfortunately you can only get it on prescription.

Reply to Ellie
Posted by: s-p | 2007/05/02

Thanks "pregnancy chatline" ... I am seeing my gynae on Friday, so I will ask him!

Reply to s-p
Posted by: S-p | 2007/05/02

Thanks Shez, I was not aware of Tylenol Extende Relief - I will def give it a try!!

Reply to S-p
Posted by: Shez | 2007/05/02

I stand to be corrected but I think its not more than 6 in a 24 hour period, and must be 4 hours apart.

Try Tylenol Extended Relief. Its safe in pregs and you can get it over the counter.

Reply to Shez