Question
Posted by: OD | 2004/11/19

PANADO

What would happen to somebody if they took 100 panados? Would it kill them ?

OD, it might kill them, but it would be a slow and agonising death. The person would die due to liver failure and this will take a couple of weeks or so. Not a nice way to go...

2
Posted by: gosh | 2004/11/19

No, it wouldn't kill them, just cause some capillary vessel bleeding, ie shot bloodvessels in your eyes, etc. Ugly.

Please talk to someone regarding this person who either has taken, or wants to take an overdose of medication! Suicide is no solution. Please read what SAD wrote.

I'll pray for you!

Reply to gosh
Posted by: Sad | 2004/11/19

Hi OD

You know it's rather sad what people do in todays world. I tried something like that in my teens. I was on a major trip & feeling unwell. I've been in hospital twice.

I still today have serious suicidal thought cause I think 'I'm a mental case.' But I fight it VERY HARD. Do we really want to die?? I don't think so cause if we did, we'd be DEAD. These tab's will take to long. I know life hits us hard & people DON'T UNDERSTAND! They can say what they want, until you've been there you'll never know. Sometimes that's the only way out. BUT IT'S NOT & if your a christian IT'S NOT WHAT GOD WANTS.

If this is you PLEASE go see someone & fight. Life is about fighting & we'll get stonger by doing that! Most important & not that easy THINK GOOD THOUGHTS, even if there is none! (That's what been helping me)

Take care.

SAD

Reply to Sad