Question
Posted by: olivia | 2007/12/07

palpitations

hi There. i've bee getting serious heart palpitations. i don't even move around then it feels like my heart is going to jump out of my chest. i feel it in my head, ears everywhere. i'm also very dizzy & tired. extreme headaches & ear ache. i struggle a lot with ear infections, could the palpitations be related to my ears?

Dear Olivia

Thank you for visiting health24.com.

The palpitations can not be related to your ear infections. I recommend that you consult an Internal Specialist, in order to have a 24 hour ECG of your heart done. This will give a clear picture of what your heart is doing over a 24 hour period and what the cause of your heart palpatations can be.

Kind regards