Posted by: 2las | 2007/12/10

pains on my right side tube

Hi all....To cut my long story short. My right tube was blocked so gynae did HSG which might have opened it. Got pregnant and lost baby due to Rubella (baby had sever birth defects).
Was cleaned never had sex for 6wks. Had normal periods but now started to experience sever pains on my right hand side tube which was the blocked one. I had those pains for 3days and now they are totally gone. Was i ovulating or do i need to see a gynae?

Not what you were looking for? Try searching again, or ask your own question
Our expert says:
Expert ImageGynaeDoc

If they have cleared up completely and it was at midcycle, it could have been ovulation.
An HSG is not a treatment for blocked tubes, it only tells if they are blocked or not.

Best wishes

The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical exmanication, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.

Our users say:
Posted by: 2las | 2007/12/10

Hey Rosy

As far as i know sometimes it does open i was told by gynae and gp. I was given 2types of antibiotics but unfortunately can't remeber the names.

Reply to 2las
Posted by: rosy | 2007/12/10

2las, kindly tell me if HSG, can open blocked tube, cause i did and i was told my left tube was blocked, were u asked to take some drugs or what. thks

Reply to rosy

Have your say

Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.
Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.