Question
Posted by: Liz | 2007/05/25

PAINS ON CHEST

I am 30 years old and have recently been getting pains on my chest - right in the middle of my chest (to be exact - between my breasts where it is very hard). It is not a pain that is unbearable or a pressuring pain, it is just a pain. I do not get it at specific times, sometimes I would get it in the middle of the night, or when I wake up or during the day. I actually have a pain now as I type. It stays for a while and then would go away. Should I be worried about ti.

Dear Liz
let your GP have a look, you may have esophagitis or inflammation of the small joints on the sides of your breast bone. If you have a family history of heart disease, this must just also be checked.