Posted by: Nthabi Bogoshi | 2010/09/16

Pains in the bones all over the body

I am hoping to get some clarity on what''s happening to me. I get pains in my body from the bones, it feels like flu but more painful my skin gets hot but I''d be feeling very cold and even shaking. I want to go for tests but don''t know what tests to go for. Can you please help?

Not what you were looking for? Try searching again, or ask your own question
Our expert says:
Expert ImageHealthy Bones

Dear Nthabi
Please see a doctor who can first examine you and then request the tests that he thinks are necessary

The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical exmanication, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.

Our users say:
Posted by: friend4life | 2010/10/18

hi, ask your doctor to do test on your thyroid and parathyroid. i have the same problem. just found out i have a problem with my parathyroid.

see if you can find any info on thyroid on the net.

hope you feel better soon.

Reply to friend4life

Have your say

Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.
Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.