Question
Posted by: Flojo | 2006/04/06

Pains in lower abdomen

I am 28 weeks into my pregnancy or am I? Maybe you could calculate it for me. My last monthly period was 25 September 2005. What could be my EDD? Also just this morning I had the most painful experience since during this pregnancy. I got up at 06h45 and took a shower. Almost immediately after that I felt this warming up in my lower abdomen, then I felt like going to the toilet which I did, but I was constipated and only managed to bring out a little poo. I broke out into a sweat and started palpitating and the pain got stronger and stronger. After 10 mins I went back to the toilet and this time the poo was a little bit loose and I managed to do it. Now on my way to work, I slept in the car till I got to the office. It's a good 50min drive to work from my house. What could this be?

Your EDD should be July 2nd.
Your symptoms could be due to a tummy bug but, if they persist, see your doctor.