Question
Posted by: Nannny | 2005/07/15

pains and spotting during pregnancy

12 weks pregnant, experiencing severe pains on my stomach especially left part of it and sometimes a see spots of blood on my panty liners what might be the cause, please help

This could be a threatened miscarriage. You should contact your doctor immediately.

2
Posted by: lee | 2005/07/16

Please check with your doctor maybe there is something wrong and maybe not! I was reading on thos site babycenter.com somebody was saying that her sister spotten throut the pregnancy and gave birth to a healthy baby girl is who is 3yrs old, and she is preg again...and spotting!! maybe there is nothing wrong with you, but again it is always wise to check.

lee

Reply to lee
Posted by: PARIS | 2005/07/15

Hi Nanny,

Please see your caregiver straight away. Blood is not a good sign and neither is this extreme pain you are experiencing.

Good Luck & take care.

PARIS
XXX

Reply to PARIS