Question
Posted by: joey | 2005/11/18

Pains

Hi I would like to find out I have quite sharp pains in my lower abdomen area. They are basically situated in the ovary/bladder section. They would occur when I maybe move fast or stand up or turn but they are worrying me because I am pregnant. About 1-2 weeks.I would also like to know if my very exessive discharge (cream or white in colour) is anything to be worried about? This is my first baby and I am 26 years old.

The discharge sounds normal. The pain may be stretching of the ligaments of the uterus but could also be due to a bladder infection or ectopic pregnancy. You should see your doctor.

3
Posted by: Declan's mom | 2005/11/18

Hi Joey,

It would be advisable to do a blood test to confirm your pregnancy..
I had the exact same issues where the discharge and pains are concerned! The discharge ..i don't know what it is, but i had it all the way through and the stitches stopped once i was about 6 months...just make sure to get up slowly and take it easy..hope it helps!

Reply to Declan's mom
Posted by: anon | 2005/11/18

how could you possibly know if you are 1 week pregnant???? you haven't had a pissed period or anything? Are u 100% sure u are pregnant (confimed by a doctor with a blood test)

Reply to anon
Posted by: Andy | 2005/11/18

Hi Joey
I just want to know how did you find out you are pregnant. Did you do a HPT or bloodtest? I can't say anything about the pains as it sounds like the pains I get before my period.

Reply to Andy