Question
Posted by: Lyn | 2004/03/11

Pains

I wonder if there is anyone that may no what this is?

I have light aches in my tummy like i would get 5 days leading up to my period. I am not due on my period for 2 weeks yet.

I have just ovulated begining of this week so i had as much sex as possible.

Is these aches because i ovulated.

Any ideas

It may well be ovulation pain.

2
Posted by: Lyn | 2004/03/12

Heidi

I had sex 2 days before ovulating and also on the same day i ovulated, then missed a day so is this o.k, is this i good chance?

I have had these aches most of the week.

Any replys?

Reply to Lyn
Posted by: heidi | 2004/03/12

more than like yes, you might notice every month on day 12 - 14 you will experience these slight pains, aggravated when you get up or walk, sometimes it will happen on different sides each month, this month on the left next on the right, it can also be accompanied by a whitish cottage cheese looking discharge. Make sure you do everything right when this happens if you are trying...

Reply to heidi