Question
Posted by: Shads | 2004/02/11

Pains

Please tell me when I can go do a blood test to determine whether I might be pregnant. My period is due on Monday, 16/2/04. I know I am over-keen, but it's just that we've been trying so long now. This month however, I have been noticing severe pains in my breast, nausea ever since ovulation (I know this is early, but it is getting worse and worse), and lately I am so sleepy, go home in the afternoons and sleep till late at night, get up, eat, bath and then I'm tired again. But what is worrying is that the last couple of days I have felt a bit of pain in my lower abdomen. When will a blood test be able to tell me if I am or not?

It would be best to wait till Monday to do the blood test. It is possible that ti might be positive by now but, if it is negative, you would have to repeat it anyway.

1
Posted by: www | 2004/02/11

A blood test would probably be accurate from Friday onwards, so you could try that, otherwise you can get a product called "U-Test" and use it on Monday - it's quite accurate that early already.
I hope for your sake that things work out the way you want them, but I do believe that it's a bit early to be showing so many symptoms of pregnancy - maybe I'm wrong?

Reply to www