Question
Posted by: snoopy | 2003/01/21

"PAINS"

Hi there Doc!!

I realy need your help to find out why Im getting a pulsating,warmish,piercing
pain in my right thigh (the size of a baby's fist)everyday of my LIFE?
I've started getting this pain aboute 4-5month's ago.(it feals like its the bone
paining).But before this I got burning pulsating pains on my sides(just below my ribs).
not at the same times,now and again it come's back and its terible.I have seen a GP and she said Im only LB and ignored my complaints.Since then Ive picked up 10kg (becase I neverrr feal
full).Iam also so down I was allwayse energetic but this pains are wearing me out!!
HELP ME PLEAS ps.could it be that the pains are making me eat

Snoopy, it’s difficult to say what the problem is without being able to examine you. It might be that a nerve is being pinched in your back, but this would not explain the weight gain. The best would probably be to see a specialist physician and have him sort this out as it sounds like it’s taking away all your joy. Good luck.