Question
Posted by: loo | 2003/02/24

PAIN:PLEASE ADVISE

I has this feeling of an obstruction on my left side just under the edge of my rib cage that does not go away. It feels as if it wants to burst at times just before mt perion it is really painfull and casues slight pain in my heart area. Please advise what this could be and what type of doctor i should consult

Loo, I can’t say for sure without examining you first, but it might be your stomach, part of your liver or your spleen. The best would be to have an ultrasound done and find out what it is. Once you know what it is I can tell you who to see. Good luck.
PS. Please post your reply as a new question and not below my reply because I won’t get your reply if you do. Good luck