Question
Posted by: Russ | 2005/06/14

Painless bump on my pinkie caused by Microsoft

A couple months ago this lump appeared on my pinkie finger. It is'nt huge but it looks like my pinkie is broken. I think it was caused from using a pc mouse all the time. My pinkie rubs up and down a mouse pad for about 9 hours a day. I have started holding the mouse differently but I would like to know how to get rid of the lump. It feels silly going to my doc for something so small.

Russ, how long have been using your mouse in a different way? Let me know as a new question and we’ll take it from there. Good luck.