Question
Posted by: simono lo | 2019/10/22

painfull,sore, bumps

I don't what's going on with my skin, especially my face. I don't know if its shingles or big blind pimples I have lots of big bumps on my face, they are very painful

- 2019/10/28

If the sore bumps are only on one side of the face, and if they look like little blisters, then it is possible that it could be shingles. If the bumps are all over the face and body, not only on one side, then it could be an allergic reaction to something, or it could be acne. Rather go to the doctor for confirmation of the diagnosis. Good luck and I hope that you feel better soon.