Posted by: Renette | 2006/11/08

Painfull wrists / Ganglion

Please can you give me any references of rheumatologists in Pretoria area.

My wrists are very painfull and have a small lump/swelling beneath my skin in one of them and it is on the back of my wrist.
It's very painfull when I extend of flexed my wrist and I cannot pick up or hold anything heavy - stiffness and pain in my fingers and wrists in the mornings.

Not what you were looking for? Try searching again, or ask your own question
Our expert says:
Expert ImageHealthy Bones

Dear Renette
Please phone the Arthritis Foundation on 0861303030. They should have a list of doctors closest to you.

The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical exmanication, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.

Our users say:
Posted by: Healthy Bones Expert | 2006/11/09

Dear Ruth
Your mother also needs to see a good rheumatologist- see above reply for tel number

Reply to Healthy Bones Expert
Posted by: Ruth | 2006/11/09

My Mom has the same problems, but it has now spread to All
of her joints.
we would like to know if there is any diet to follow that would
help with relief or any foods / meds that would make the pain
go away.
Thank you.
Kind Regards

Reply to Ruth

Have your say

Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.
Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.