Posted by: Delores | 2004/11/22

Painfull to the touch

Hi Doc,
I wonder if you could please help me.
I am 55 years of age and am experiencing all kinds of strange things lately, comes with age I suppose.
I have pain all down the outside side of my right leg and in the insides of both my legs it feels like its bruised, the pain is there all the time, if I rub my hands along my legs it is painfull to the touch even if I walk its sore,it is like a burning irritating sensation it feels like it is just on the surface of the skin not in the bone.
I have had it before on the one side of my leg but never before have I had it so bad as I do now.
Please could you tell me what you think it can be and what I can use for it.
Someone told me it could me neuralga what ever that is.
Looking forward to hear from you.
Thank you kindly

Not what you were looking for? Try searching again, or ask your own question
Our expert says:
Expert ImageCyberDoc

Delores, it sounds like pain due to a nerve being pinched in your back or due to the nerve it self (neuralgia). You can try taking an anti-inflammatory like Brexecam® for a couple of days, but if there is no improvement the best would be to see your doctor. Good luck.

The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical exmanication, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.

Have your say

Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.
Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.