Question
Posted by: ANNABELLA | 2007/05/03

PAINFULL SEX AND TENSE

I HAVE BEEN MARRIED FOR 7 YEARS MY SEX LIFE IS NIL DUE TO PAIN DURING PENETRTION AND BECAUSE OF THAT MY LEGS TENSE BECOME STIFF SO MY HUSBAND FEELS LIKE HE IS FORCING HIMSELF ON ME. I DO NOT LACK LUBRICATION AND ENGOY OTHER ASPECTS OF SEX HOWEVER DONT LOOK FORWARD TO THE PENETRATION PART OF IT. PLEASE HELP. MY HUSBAND HAS HAD ENOUGH .

It sounds like you may have vaginismus, involuntary contraction of the vaginal muscles. The sexologist will be able to help you with exercises to overcome this.

1
Posted by: ANNE | 2007/05/03

I HAVE HAD SIMILAR SYMPTOMS. HOWEVER, I ONLY EXPERIENCED PAIN IN CERTAIN POSITIONS? I WENT TO MY GYNEA. I WAS DIAGNOSED WITH ENDOMETRIOSYS. I HAD A LAPAROSCOPY. THE PAIN IS GONE. I DON'T EVEN HAVE THAT MUCH PERIOD PAIN EITHER...

Reply to ANNE