Posted by: SP | 2011/03/28

Painfull Sex

I have pain during penetration and dont know what to do any more. I have had an oppertaion where they removed some of the inner wall of my vagina (hymen) but it did not help. I have started to associate sex with pain and need to know if any one else has ever had such a problem and what can I do?

Not what you were looking for? Try searching again, or ask your own question
Our expert says:
Expert ImageSexologist

Dear SP
you need to see a therapist as you are now starting to have difficulty with the pain .Having operations have not cured many of the pain syndromes ,A more analytical approach to why the pain exists would benefit you greatly .
please consult early

The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical exmanication, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.

Our users say:
Posted by: SP | 2011/03/28

I would love to have a NORMAL sex live and have another child as some stage. Yes it only hurts during penetration and lasts a while then goed away but going through the pain spoils every thing. I know there are many ways to pleasure each other but I really want more and do not want to associate making love with pain.

Reply to SP
Posted by: natz | 2011/03/28

is it just penetration that hurts?
there are other ways you can have sex.
as the say its not inside its on top!
remember you dont need to be penetrated to consider it sex, and there are also other ways for u to orgasm.

Reply to natz

Have your say

Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.
Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.