Posted by: Mary | 2007/07/15


Everytime I have sex with my partner it is extremely painfull at penetration. We use a lubricant but this does not seem to help. There is bleeding after sex and it seems that a tear or chafe at the entrance of my vigana. I use Travecort which helps but for at least a week I am in pain and urinating is a nightmare as it is like a open wound. I do my yearly checkups and all seems normal. Any suggestions?

Not what you were looking for? Try searching again, or ask your own question
Our expert says:
Expert ImageGynaeDoc

You don't say how old you are. If yo are in the menopausal age group, Premarin cream may help.

Best wishes

The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical exmanication, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.

Our users say:
Posted by: ty | 2007/07/15

for the pain afer sex, it would be better if u see a gynae and do papsmear or anything to detect the infection , i had the same problem nd my gynae told me i have candida.

Reply to ty

Have your say

Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.
Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.