Question
Posted by: Mary | 2007/07/15

PAINFULL SEX

Everytime I have sex with my partner it is extremely painfull at penetration. We use a lubricant but this does not seem to help. There is bleeding after sex and it seems that a tear or chafe at the entrance of my vigana. I use Travecort which helps but for at least a week I am in pain and urinating is a nightmare as it is like a open wound. I do my yearly checkups and all seems normal. Any suggestions?

You don't say how old you are. If yo are in the menopausal age group, Premarin cream may help.

1
Posted by: ty | 2007/07/15

for the pain afer sex, it would be better if u see a gynae and do papsmear or anything to detect the infection , i had the same problem nd my gynae told me i have candida.

Reply to ty