Question
Posted by: misha | 2005/07/28

Painfull periods and spotting

hi,

I am 21 years old. I have been on the pill for six months now. Before i went on the pill i had irregular periods and when i had it, it was very painful and heavy. I would have my periods for 5/7 days and two weeks later i would have spotting again for 4/6 days. a very dark brown colour, not smelly, but thick.

I went on ginette, because the doctor said it would stop. Well, it didnt, cause i still get it. I still suffer from very heavy, painful periods and abdominal pains.

Can someone please help me. I am desperate and fed up with doctor bills.

misha

Perhaps you doctor should check if you have endometriosis.