Question
Posted by: Jenna | 2005/11/22

Painfull lump in throat

I have this lump in my throat and it feels simmular to when you are sad then you feel like there is a lump in your throat. I also have difficulty in swallowing my food. It is normaly more sore during the evening than it is in the morning. I went for tests for my thyroid gland but everything came back normal. Can you please tell me what is wrong with me?

Jenna, it might be due to swollen lymph glands, salivary glands, a cyst, etc. or it might just feel like there is something but there isn’t. The best would be to see a general surgeon and have it sorted out. Good luck.