Question
Posted by: Down in dumps | 2008/01/28

Painfull intercurse, as well

When my husband penetrates me it is so painful I want to cry. I went to the Gynae and she found that my bone structure is very small. Hence when he goes in, the penis pushes against the bone causing me this horrid pain. Obviously I am not very keen on having sex and this is causing so much problems. We have only been married 6 months and it's turning into a total nightmare... Is there anything we can do about this? Anything? I am so desperate...

One thing you could try is a differnt position with you on top. The other is to use KY jelly. ALso be sure that you are relaxed - difficult when you are expecting pain - as this could also tense your vaginal muscles.