Posted by: Down in dumps | 2008/01/28

Painfull intercurse, as well

When my husband penetrates me it is so painful I want to cry. I went to the Gynae and she found that my bone structure is very small. Hence when he goes in, the penis pushes against the bone causing me this horrid pain. Obviously I am not very keen on having sex and this is causing so much problems. We have only been married 6 months and it's turning into a total nightmare... Is there anything we can do about this? Anything? I am so desperate...

Not what you were looking for? Try searching again, or ask your own question
Our expert says:
Expert ImageGynaeDoc

One thing you could try is a differnt position with you on top. The other is to use KY jelly. ALso be sure that you are relaxed - difficult when you are expecting pain - as this could also tense your vaginal muscles.

Best wishes

The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical exmanication, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.

Have your say

Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.
Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.