Question
Posted by: Serenity | 2005/11/25

Painfull Feet

At the end of each day my feet ache like hell. i run around the whole day i just sit in front of the computer at work. Could it have anything to do with weight gain? also when i wear high heels - it gets worse i almost crawl into the house at the end of the day even at the bottom there is a pinching effect on the bottom half of foot. ( i dont wear tight shoes)

Expert ImageArchive

It can be related to weight gain if that gain is a GAIN, in other words if you have picked up 1 or 2 kilos I dont think that this will afect you feet, however if the gain is substantial and it has been a quick gain then YEs it can be contributory.
Having said that you still need to treat the injury on its own merits as weightloss (as important as that is) will not remove the symptoms on its own.
There are many reasons why your feet can be causing you such pain and your best start is at a podiatrist
To get referred to a podiatrist call the SA Podiatry assn 0861 100 249

1
Posted by: eindlich | 2005/11/27

Ek ervaar ook sulke dooie gevoel in my voete gedurende die nag as ek slaap.Wat kan die oorsaak wees.Ek doen sit werk vir 9 ure bedag

Reply to eindlich