Question
Posted by: Lynn | 2007/08/25

Painfull breasts

I am 56yr and had tender and painful breast for a long period. A well known dr. describe provera 10mg and Parlodel 2.5mg. I've been having this for almost 9 years. Try to stop about 2yr ago and tenderness came back. Provera 10days a month and Parlodel every evening. For how long can I use this? I am a very stressful
person and my gp gave me Syloft antidepression pills. I am having only half a tablet now and really want to stop is there is any harm in any of these pills.

I can't comment on the depression. There probably isn't any harm in taking the provera and parlodel long term, though you may want to try more natural remedies like Evening Primrose oil.