Question
Posted by: Me | 2003/12/29

Painfull

I have been feeling very bloated the past couple of days. Last night while I had sex with my husband it was painfull. It felt like ' "lump" and was quit sore. We have been trying to conceive and my bbt was quite strange. It was low on day 9 and went up day 10 and down 13 & 14 15 normal down 16 & 17 then way up this morning. When did I ovulate? What was the "lump". It feels like the clands under my arms is swollan today. Could the "lump" be a swollan cland?

Basal body temperature monitoring is quite difficult as the changes in temperature just before ovulation are very small and may be difficult to interpret. From what you have described, I cannot say when you ovulated. The pain you felt yesterday could be indicative of ovulation pain and the hardness you feel may be related to this. The glands under your arm are unrelated to ovulation.