Question
Posted by: Babe | 2007/12/12

painful womb after labour

hi, i am 26 years old lady had a baby 7 weeks ago i was fine after labour, then on Saturday i started to feel severe pains in my womb and i found it difficult to walk or sit for long period, went to a pharmacist was given utin-400 and urispas 200 been taking them for two days now but i feel no difference but it feels worse as if i have sores in my womb, it feels like it moves around when im driving on the humps please help me.

See your doctor. A bladder infection is a possibility.However, it could also be a bowel or bladder problem.