Question
Posted by: George | 2010/04/19

Painful when urinating

Hi Doc,
For the last few days I have been experiencing a burning sensation at the tip of my penis when urinating? Any idea what causes this.There is no cloudy discharge or blood, just a burning senstion and a slight tingling feeling at the tip of my penis after I have urinated.You response will be much appreciated,Thanks

Hallo George
You may have a urethritis ( inflammation of the urine tube) Try taking Citrosoda 10 ml 3 times a day for a few days. If it does not get better, ask your GP to test your urine for infection to see if you need antibiotics.

1
Posted by: cyberdoc | 2010/04/19

Hallo George

Reply to cyberdoc