Posted by: Minimoe | 2003/03/26

painful vagina during intercorse

I am a 54yr old female who has had 3 bladder repairs and a pelvic floor and endimetreosis ? removed no uteris have had 3x back ops bilateral drop foot after back op cdi fusion have problem with bladder when coughing urine leaks intercorse is impossiable cannot tolorate penetration to painful want to scream feels like something is in the way, please help i am desperate

Kind regards


Not what you were looking for? Try searching again, or ask your own question
Our expert says:
Expert ImageGynaeDoc

This sounds like a very complex problem which will not be able to be sorted out over the screen. Further treatment will really require that you be examined and fully assessed in terms of tests of bladder function. Try and see a urogynaecologist if there is one in your area. The pain with intercourse once again will depend on the reason, which can only really be determined by examining you. One thing that may help a bit is oestrogen cream. If you are menopausal, the vaginal lining often thins out and this can cause pain with intercourse.

Best wishes

The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical exmanication, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.

Have your say

Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.
Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.