Question
Posted by: Coco | 2003/12/02

painful urine

Hi its really a pleasure to write to u cause i only found about ure web site this morning and im really impressed with what i have discovered. Keep up the good work.

My problem today is that it started this morning when i woke up, i had a pee and seriously had to use the loo, but when i got there it was just dripples or urine comming out but the last drops was blood and it was so painful coming out and for the whole of the morning i have been visiting the loo quite oftern and its the same thing a painful urine with blood. and its just on my cliterus now im really scared cause even if i dont have to use the loo i still have to go cause those little drops of urine has to come out with blood. Its the first time experiencing this and i dont want to see a doctor now. I must say that there was a dead smell coming from my urine this morning but there was nothing wrong yesturday no itchiness or swollen everything is ok and no smell either it just this morning and it is really affecting me. I just finished with my periods on saturday so i know its not that and ive never had any viginal problems before accept this one. I really need ure help urgently.?

The first thing to exclude would be a bladder infection. You will have to see your doctor for this and I would suggest that you do so before your symptoms get worse.