Question
Posted by: Scared | 2007/08/14

Painful urination,

After my period, I felt like there was a slight irritation at the entrance of my vagina. I thought it's just an irritation from sanitory towels or tampons, a week later it became worse. It has now become like an open sore at the opening of my vigina and it burns horribly when I urinate.
I am keeping the area clean and use saline water or Savlon and it helps a bit but I can deal with the pain,
I cannot afford to go to a gynae, is there an over the counter cream I can use to heal the wound. I dont have a boyfriend and haven't had sex in a long time so I am certain it is not an STI. I have had my pap smear in march and all came out clean.

What can I use to lessen the pain when I urinate and what cream can I use to help heal the wound

You have posted this before and I have answered your question.