Question
Posted by: name nick | 2003/01/07

painful urinating

I am a 25 year old guy, and has always had this thing, well, ever since I started drinking.

This happens if I drink a beer or two, and then go on and do the thang. Either with myself or my girl. After I have ejaculated, about a half hour after, I get this need to pee. Now I reckon that's fine, beers make you pee. Sometimes it hurts to pee, and then I know it's time for the following. I can't seem to control my bladder properly. Not that I piss py pants or the bed or my girlfriend, but it burns to pee. I can't withstand it and have to go to the loo. This normally also goes on for about half an hour or so. I have found that taking a hot bath makes the burning pain less, and it's also easier to just lie there and pee all I need to. After that I'm fine.

Is this odd, or is it normal? Any ideas what it might be? I've only had it happen after drinking beer, not wine or whatever. And it doesn't always happen after beer. Should I just avoid beer? I like drinking beer better than any other drink, but maybe I should just not drink beer when I want to get down, or maybe I should not get horny when I've had beer(right, as if!)

Thanks for the forum.

To drink or not to drink, is that the questions??

2
Posted by: name nick | 2003/01/09

>Posted by: Sexology
>Message: To drink or not to drink, is that the questions??
>Date: 8/1/2003

No that's not really the question. I get hornier when I drink. I like beer. So it's not going to stop me drinking. I just wondered if I could do anything about it.

Thanks a lot Handy Andy for your comment, makes sense. And I'll try to drink water(but beer is so nice) ;-) Will check out the acidity test. (where do I get it done? Pharmacy?)

Reply to name nick
Posted by: Handy-Andy | 2003/01/07

It's not the beer. Its the acidity of your urine that causes the burning sensation after ejaculating. Have a simple acidity test done and take something to control it. An easy way is to have lots of water - always.

Reply to Handy-Andy