Question
Posted by: louise | 2007/04/27

painful stomac

Hi I suffer with stomac cramps almost everyday. My appendix is out. I do take lanzor for flux problem. Its starts like a stomac bug and my stools are green and afterwards my stomac is store just under my breasts sometimes when I get these cramps I am nausious as well - its like everytime I need to pass I have these terrible cramps could I perhaps have gallstones?

Dear Louise
You may have an infection in your bowel - try and take a sample of the stool to your doctor to send to a laboratory. I think you need medication.