Question
Posted by: Hindi | 2007/02/21

Painful sexual intercouse

I need urgent advise.

I got married last year August. I was a virgin when I got married and I was told that the first sexual experience will be painful, there after it would be a pleasure.

To date I am experiencing lots of pain during intercourse. I do lubricate enough and went to a doc for advise. My viginal canal does not expand during intercourse and contracts back afterwards.

How can I rectify this. Intercourse have become unpleasurable due to the pain that I experience.

Please advise.

It may be that you will need an operation if your hymen is very tight or has not torn properly. A gynaecologist will be able to assess this.