Posted by: S.H.E | 2008/12/04

Painful Sex &  No Drive

I am having huge problems regarding my sex life with my soon to be fiance! I have been using Anti Depressants for about 6 years and recently my doctor put on a new brand, Wellbutrin, in aid of my low libido. Previously I was on Lily Fluoxetine. It does not seem to have made any difference. I am also experiencing a lot of pain during intercourse - I suffer from dryness as well as a painful sensation in what feels like my womb as soon as he "  enters"  . I have the same feeling whenever I have to use Tampons. We have been sexually active for the past 3 years, and have always been making use of the "  reverse"  method, as well as oral contraceptive, Yasmin. Since February this year we stopped using reverse method, but whenever he ejaculates inside me it burns like hell and I feel like I'  m dying!!! Now I don'  t ever feel like having sex because it hurts so much. I have only felt this since he started ejaculating inside me, and he is my first and only partner so I can'  t say that it only feels like this with him.We have a very solid and happy relationship, its just this!

Not what you were looking for? Try searching again, or ask your own question
Our expert says:
Expert ImageSexologist

Due to the complexities of your situation, and in order to offer you the best advise it is imperative that you visit your GP or gynaecologist. By visiting them they will be able to do a full physical exam, blood test and advise better pharmaceutical drugs for your depression as well as prescribe medicine for the treatment of your ailments. Maybe if you post your message on the gynaecologist forum, they will be better able to assist you or advise you on the contact numbers of respectable doctors to treat you in your area.

Untill you have sought medical advise and treatment, rather partake in oral sex and avoid penetration. Your partner will respect this strategy once he realises the pain you encounter.

All my best!

The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical exmanication, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.

Have your say

Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.
Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.