Question
Posted by: dan | 2007/08/26

painful sex

it's not that painful it's just that i avoid having sex and i am a very attractive girl and i have sex once every 7 months because it is so uncomfortable and i don't think it should be, is it maybe that i'm really small down there because i am very open with my body i'm not shy or anything it's just that when anything, including my own fingers is put in it's like a weird uncomfortable feeling and i can't wait for it to be over, but a tongue there is fine though. is that feeling what all women experience you know they need to push till just the right point and i should just get over myself or is there a problem?

If you are uncomfortable,you could try using KY jelly. The next step would be to consult a gynaecologist to check if there is any physical probelm.