Question
Posted by: CK | 2003/03/24

Painful sex

I would like to know what causes love-making to be painful. I have been expierencing this now for the past three weeks. Everytime my husband and I make love, it is very painfull for me and my virgina itches. Please tell me the cause of this and what can I take to prevent it.

There are many causes of painful sex. If it has been completely normal before, the most likely cause is an infection. The itching also suggests this. I would suggest that yu see a doctor to check this and give you the appropriate treatment.