Question
Posted by: myrna | 2005/05/26

painful period and bladder

I had a polap which the doctor removed and my last period was on 19/05/05. But for two months now round about the 25th of the month I have a heavy feeling like something is pressing on my bladder. I also have a fibroid. Please help because there is never a day in the month that I do not feel any period pains. Do you think that I could have endometriasis because i bleed very heavy and I am constantly taking pain tablets. My concern is that my period ended on 19/05/05 and already I have this heavy feeling at the bottom.

If you have pain throughout the month, this cannot be called period pains. Endometriosis is a possibility.