Question
Posted by: Micky | 2007/03/01

Painful legs , please help

Hi,I have very painfu legs that lasts all day and night.It is not a terrible pain but more like a tendon pain throughout my legs.I feel the need to stretch a lot and when i do the tendons all the way down the back of my legs feel sore.My legs feel heavy and when playing soccer I get tired quickly because it feels like I am carrying two tree trunks with me.I am 33, slim and relatively fit? what could cause this?

Expert ImageChiroDoc

This could be due to a low back problem. Discuss this with your GP and your Chiropractor -