Question
Posted by: Babe | 2005/06/13

Painful joints

For the past few weeks I've been experiencing extreme pain in all my joints (shoulders, elbow, wrists, fingers, knees, ankles, toes). i used to run up and down the stairs at work, but now I only use the lift as I can't use the stairs anymore. Any advice will be highly aprpreciated.

SUrely a question for Cyberdoc ?

3
Posted by: Babe | 2005/06/13

Thanks guys

Reply to Babe
Posted by: Liza | 2005/06/13

Magnesium supplements help me fantastically. Slow-mag is the best because I only have to drink it once a day, but other magnesium supplements make a big difference too - as long as you drink it 3 times a day because it metabolizes quickly.

I havent tried the emu-oil ointments (like Remedy Blue). Perhaps I should give it a try on my hand - I totally screwed it up 2 weeks ago.

Reply to Liza
Posted by: Paul | 2005/06/13

My skeleton is screwed too.

Remedy Blue helps me alot.

Reply to Paul