Question
Posted by: JOE | 2008/01/06

Painful itchy cronic swellings

When ever I work with spanners or any pressure is applied to any part of my body a blue bruze type of swelling occures that is little painful anf itchy. The only thing that helps to take this away is by using cortosone. Please help with an cure,as no doctor so far can tell me what the problem is.

Thankyou

Dear Joe

Thank you for visiting health24.com.

You should consult a Physician to have blood tests done, in order to assess your body's blood clotting ability. There are pathological reasons for this and should be excluded. A good cream to apply, is Thrombothrob, which can be bought at your local Pharmacy.

Kind regards