Question
Posted by: Mieke | 2007/02/21

Painful foot

I have started a basic step class and since then it is very painful to walk on my foot, it feels like the bones are rubbing against each other and like a vibration/pulse is going through my foot.

What could this be?
thank you

Expert ImageArchive

Firstly step (even a basic level)is never a beginner class it is a high intensity balistic exercise (even at a basic level) and you could have the start of a bad injury. You MUST stop exercising until you see either a Podiatrist or orthopod as what you describe may be a stress fracture. Please take my advice seriously and get help soon

Please call the SA Podiatry assn 0861 100 249 ask Gina for a good sports oriented podiatrist or if not one of the Foot and ankle surgeons