Question
Posted by: URBRO | 2004/01/12

Painful clitoris after being molested

My gf and I have very active sex life, but however she does not enjoy it as much as i do.

When she was 7, she was molested, and for the next 4 or more years(she is still very silent on the issue) she was raped by a then older cousin.

She has only painful sensitivity on her clitoris and does not enjoy sex as at times it becomes painful. her vagina also seems strangely firm or hard on the inside.

I desperately need to know if anything can be done to help her, and us as a couple.

Please advise.

It sounds like counselling would be a good idea. Cybershrink or the sexologist should be able to give you some advice on this. Your girlfriend should also have regular gynaecological checks to see that there is nothing physically wrong.

1
Posted by: sam | 2004/01/13

I think she should see a gynae for a check-up.

She might not be enjoying sex because she was raped/abused. Has she had any counselling? Its never too late to seek help in this regard.

PS. Vagina's are firm inside!

Reply to sam