Posted by: URBRO | 2004/01/12

Painful clitoris after being molested

My gf and I have very active sex life, but however she does not enjoy it as much as i do.

When she was 7, she was molested, and for the next 4 or more years(she is still very silent on the issue) she was raped by a then older cousin.

She has only painful sensitivity on her clitoris and does not enjoy sex as at times it becomes painful. her vagina also seems strangely firm or hard on the inside.

I desperately need to know if anything can be done to help her, and us as a couple.

Please advise.

Not what you were looking for? Try searching again, or ask your own question
Our expert says:
Expert ImageGynaeDoc

It sounds like counselling would be a good idea. Cybershrink or the sexologist should be able to give you some advice on this. Your girlfriend should also have regular gynaecological checks to see that there is nothing physically wrong.

Best wishes

The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical exmanication, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.

Our users say:
Posted by: sam | 2004/01/13

I think she should see a gynae for a check-up.

She might not be enjoying sex because she was raped/abused. Has she had any counselling? Its never too late to seek help in this regard.

PS. Vagina's are firm inside!

Reply to sam

Have your say

Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.
Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.