Question
Posted by: MEMOO | 2007/03/07

PAINFUL, BURNING VAGINA

MY FIANCEE AND I SLEPT TOGETHER FOR THE FIRST TIME 2 DAYS AGO, FROM THEN I HAVE THIS TERRIBKE BURNING FEELING, I CANT SIT PROPERLY, AND WHEN I WALK ITS UNCOMFORTABLE AND GETTING REAL PAINFUL. THE DISCHARGE SEEMED A LITTLE -|- NOW THIS MORNING. WE TRIED LASTNIGHT AGAIN, AND HE COULDT ENTER ME AS IT BURNT AND STUNG FAR TOO MUCH. PLZ ADVICE ME ON WHAT THIS COULD BE

It could be that you have an infection or it may just be trauma from breaking of the hymen. Let things settle down before trying again.

1
Posted by: poshias | 2007/03/07

i felt the same feeling a few weeks ago the pain was unbearable i went to the doctor he gave me antibaotics bt they didnt help bt i used harlemesis the baby stape & i did help coz it cleaned my urine the problem could be that u have got rash & u have got urinary tract infection thats why its difficult for u to be able to walk.
hope u'll get better soon the pain is not nice.

Reply to poshias