Question
Posted by: magriet 24/4/7 | 2007/04/24

painful bottoms

the left side of my bottoms is very painful find it dificult to sit. it is only on the left sideand is a aching feeling

Expert ImageHealthy Bones

Dear Magriet
It may be a pinched nerve in the lower back or sciatica. I suggest you make an appointment with your doctor so that a full physical examination and the necessary tests/x-rays can be done to determine the cause of your pain- also that the correct mediaction can be prescribed.

1
Posted by: magriet | 2007/05/11

my doctor send me for xrays and pelvic sonar and nothing wrong was find not even a slipped disc which he suspected. I am also getting lower back pain and a very painfull Red right eye which my optometrist is struggling to cure

Reply to magriet