Question
Posted by: Alwin | 2005/01/05

Painful Achilles

I am a very active squash player and have recently started road running. However I suffer from a very painful Achilles tendon in my left leg. I have tried resting the Achilles but it does not seem to help. I have also gone to the Physiotheropist but the injury persists. Do you have any recommendations?

Expert ImageArchive

Hi Alwin

That area to me relates to a lot of stressin your world and the likelyhood that your adrenals are running on empty. Try doing things to reduce the stress as well as rubbing a point 5cm up and out from your belly button to the left. it should hurt, but you will find your achilles feels a lot easier afterwards.

Douglas