Question
Posted by: mickey | 2005/07/02

pain,cramps,constant heartburn

I am having constant severe pain underneath the ribs and sometimes on my right side of my stomach, i have tried muccaene, and allsorts of antacids, no stomach medicines have worked. I am a man of 38 years of age. This have been going on for months. I Used to drink a lot but i dont anymore. Stress could be a factor but i dont think the reason. Plse give advice

Mickey, it might be due to a hiatus hernia or a stomach ulcer, but it might also be due to a liver problem or a gallbladder problem. The best would be to see your doctor and have it sorted out before it turns into something nasty. Good luck.