Question
Posted by: KAY | 2007/12/03

pain under arms

I have a constant pain under my arms (in the arm pit) there is also like a warts groing there and if i use sope with coulerants in it gets worse like a red rash under both arms. Could these warts be dangerous or not. Also in the back where my legs bend all of sudden there is like a itcy feeling should i be very worried or not?

Hallo Kay
You may have a dermatitis - and you may be sensitive to some soaps or/and deoderants. I am not sure what the wart like growths could be - it may be better to have a doctor look at this to identify the cause and prescribe the right treatment.