Posted by: Dewald | 2007/05/08

pain & red blister on feet

I've got a pain (feels like a pulled muscle) on the bottom of my feet just before my heel.Since I got that pain I've been getting red blister thingies on my feet.The pain started when I started Gym. The red sores come and go.Sometimes big and sometimes small.Mostly it comes out on the side and bottom of my feet. Do you know what is it?What can I buy to treat it. I'm a very sporty person.Playing sport everyday of my life.I'm 25

Not what you were looking for? Try searching again, or ask your own question
Our expert says:
Expert ImageArchive

It sounds as if there are 2 different problems
The pulled muscle sounds ominously like a plantar fasciitis where the muscle in the sole of the foot from the heel to the toes is inflamed and the treatment for this is to correct the biomechanics of the foot with orthotics as well as to see a physio for treatment to get rid of the inflamation.
The blisters may well be a fungal infection and this is also easily treated
Please call the SA Podiatry assn 0861 100 249 rof a referral

The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical exmanication, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.

Have your say

Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.
Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.