Question
Posted by: worried | 2003/12/17

pain or "pain"

this pain started about three weeks ago, i knew i had a bladder infection so off i went to the doc to get medication for the infection but at the same time i had a pain in my back on my right side thinking that it was part of the bladder infection. i still get this pain but only when i am lying down on that side of my body and it actually wakes me up, it happens now and again its not constant. i have also discovered that i am getting a yellowish, white discharge from my private part its not itchy so i have ruled out the possibility of it being thrush pls help

Worried, it sounds like it might be an infection of some sorts, so it’s back to the doc for you. :-) You might have to take another course of antibiotics before it clears up completely. Good luck.